More About The Organisation
About the Service
About the Organisation
Navigate is a national mentoring service, that provides online emotional support for parents and carers of disabled children who are finding out about their child’s additional needs.
Navigate is open to any parent or carer who:
- lives in England or Wales
- has parental responsibility for a child under 18
- this child is on a pathway to diagnosis or has received one in the last year
About the service
Navigate is a 6-week programme that puts you in touch with a personal adviser, who will help you to talk about your feelings and concerns.
The service will help you with:
- organising your thoughts and feelings
- practical advice and suggestions
- coping strategies and insights
- taking positive actions and helping you with emotional wellbeing
Your personal adviser
You will have weekly catch ups with your adviser online and by phone. Your adviser will work with you on a one-to-one basis, helping you to:
- explore your needs and personal goals
- agree your 6-week action plan, and
- provide you with support, if you need it
Free phone number.
Type Of Service
We support the following age groups:
Who can use your service?
For Parents and Carers with a disabled child up to the age of 18.