Venue Contact Details
More About The Organisation
About the Service
About the Organisation
This residential event at the University of Bath allows students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to experience aspects of university and student life.
Location: University of Bath campus
Supporting the transition from school to university
The Bath Autism Summer School includes three days and two nights of activities that will enable you to experience life as a university student. This includes:
* a campus tour
* a visit to student accommodation
* talks from other students with ASD who will share their experiences of life at university
* meals in university restaurants
* stress and anxiety workshops
* talks about clubs and societies
* an overview of student services and the Students' Union
* a visit to the Sports Training Village
Please see website for more details: http://www.bath.ac.uk/psychology/autism-summer-school.html and how to apply.
How do people access your service?
Type Of Service
We support the following age groups:
Who can use your service?
Any adult over 18 with Autism.