More About The Organisation
About the Service
About the Organisation
Paul’s Place exists:
* To support and facilitate physically disabled adults;
* to provide a safe social environment;
* to promote independence whenever and wherever possible;
* to provide the opportunity of a personal profile, enabling physically disabled adults to reach their full potential;
* to provide a programme of individual and group activities; and
* to give physically disabled adults the opportunity to create their own environment.
If you are looking to join us, please contact us.
Once you have made contact we will then invite you to meet staff, volunteers and members at the Day Facility in Coalpit Heath, chat over a cup of tea and hear how Paul’s Place may be the place for you to make new friends, find friendship and of course define what you would like to do if you decide to join our wonderful charity.
|Monday||From 11:00||To 14:00||(sports)|
|Tuesday||From 10:00||To 16:00|
|Wednesday||From 10:00||To 16:00||and 19:30 -22:00|
|Thursday||From 10:00||To 16:00|
|Friday||From 10:00||To 16:00|
How do people access your service?
Type Of Service
We support the following age groups:
Who can use your service?
Pauls Place is a charity that supports adults with physical, cognitive and sensory impairments between 18-59 years old.