Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 7 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Letter from Minister Ford to children and young people with SEND, their families and carers and those supporting them about the return to school September 2020
- Slide 2: Coronavirus information for you and the family There is a wealth of information to support you and your family during the current pandemic.
- Slide 3: Time to Talk NDTi have launched a new project offering free support to young people with SEND to help prepare for their future and counter social isolation as a result of the pandemic. Spaces are limited, click here to find out more.
- Slide 4: 'Please give me space' badges - free to download For anyone unable to social distance.
- Slide 5: Family Fund - grants available for children aged 0-17 with complex needs Families are being encouraged to apply via the organisation Family Fund: specific eligibility criteria apply.
- Slide 6: Speech and Language support resources, accessible from home.
- Slide 7: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
Saltford Youth Group - Time 2 Share
Join us for every Wednesday evening for a social get together where we will play games, do arts and crafts, have movie nights, and make new friends. ...
ASD Support Service Teen Support Group
A chance for young people aged 11-16 and on the Autistic Spectrum and in mainstream secondary schools to meet socially.