Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 11 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Parent Carers Voice - FOCUS Forward Sessions Share your views about the education, health and social services your child needs. 25 Feb - 10-11am - Impact of Covid-19. 25 March - 10–11am - Education. 29 April - 10–11am - Health.
- Slide 2: Transitions Fair Support young people with SEND into adulthood
- Slide 3: SOFA - the storytelling app for children and young people with ASD
- Slide 4: ASD Support Service Newsletter The first ASD Support Service newsletter contains tips for a calm Christmas
- Slide 5: Letter from Minister Ford to children and young people with SEND, their families and carers and those supporting them about the return to school September 2020
- Slide 6: Coronavirus information for you and the family There is a wealth of information to support you and your family during the current pandemic.
- Slide 7: Time to Talk NDTi have launched a new project offering free support to young people with SEND to help prepare for their future and counter social isolation as a result of the pandemic. Spaces are limited, click here to find out more.
- Slide 8: 'Please give me space' badges - free to download For anyone unable to social distance.
- Slide 9: Family Fund - grants available for children aged 0-17 with complex needs Families are being encouraged to apply via the organisation Family Fund: specific eligibility criteria apply.
- Slide 10: Speech and Language support resources, accessible from home.
- Slide 11: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
ASD Support Service Teen Support Group
A chance for young people aged 11-16 and on the Autistic Spectrum and in mainstream secondary schools to meet socially.
ASD Support Service Parent and Carer Support Group
A chance for you to meet other parents and carers informally and share experiences and information. Intended audience is parents and carers of children ...