Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 5 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: SEND Partnership Service have just published their 2018/19 annual report Click here to find the report within the "How do we know we are impartial?" section.
- Slide 2: Evening Explorers - for families with children on the autistic spectrum to explore the Roman Baths 20th January, 6-8pm. Tickets are free, but space is limited so make sure you book your ticket.
- Slide 3: Festive Fun Family Session, Bath Area Play Project Monday 30th December - booking essential and now open!
- Slide 4: Quiet Space for children with additional needs and/or disability During the Christmas Market Bath Central Library are offering a separate relaxed, safe space for families of young people with SEND and/or additional needs who need a break from the 'hustle and bustle' on selected dates.
- Slide 5: SEND Partnership Service - more Parent Champions session dates! Interested in volunteering as a Parent Champion in the Midsomer Norton or Chew Valley area? Contact 01225 394382 for more info.
Parent Carer Cafe
For parent/carers of children with additional needs. 1st Tuesday of every month.
Festive Fun Family Session
Activities include baking, board games, group games, festive crafts, family film. Plus prepare, cook and eat festive food together. £10 per family, ...