Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: First Bus - exemption from wearing a face mask Download or print this exemption card from First Bus to show you are exempt from wearing a face mask due to health condition or a disability.
- Slide 2: Family Fund - grants available for children aged 0-17 with complex needs Families are being encouraged to apply via the organisation Family Fund: specific eligibility criteria apply.
- Slide 3: Speech and Language support resources, accessible from home.
- Slide 4: Keepsafe - easy read guides This website provides easy read guides to Coronavirus to support people with learning difficulties.
- Slide 5: Looking for ideas to do with the kids at home? Activities, resources, physical activity ideas and support for children with SEND whilst we are at home.
- Slide 6: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
Cafe Xtra Bath
Hosted by the Salvation Army and Jobcentre plus, regular support services include Bath Mind, Three B's, Clean Slate, Eddie's cuts, Heart Bath, Connectin...
Parent Carer Cafe
For parent/carers of children with additional needs. 1st Tuesday of every month.