Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 8 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Letter from Minister Ford to children and young people with SEND, their families and carers and those supporting them about the return to school September 2020
- Slide 2: October half term - BAPP Holiday Playscheme Booking now open! Click here for more information.
- Slide 3: Coronavirus information for you and the family There is a wealth of information to support you and your family during the current pandemic.
- Slide 4: Time to Talk NDTi have launched a new project offering free support to young people with SEND to help prepare for their future and counter social isolation as a result of the pandemic. Spaces are limited, click here to find out more.
- Slide 5: 'Please give me space' badges - free to download For anyone unable to social distance.
- Slide 6: Family Fund - grants available for children aged 0-17 with complex needs Families are being encouraged to apply via the organisation Family Fund: specific eligibility criteria apply.
- Slide 7: Speech and Language support resources, accessible from home.
- Slide 8: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
Bath Pythons Cricket
Disability Cricket for 12-24 year olds. The session is outdoors.
Fosse Way School SPACE programme ZOOM
SPACE is a 4 week programme that provides a mixture of information to read, questions to reflect upon and discuss, links to sources of further informati...