Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 10 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Festive Fun Family Session, Bath Area Play Project Monday 30th December - booking essential and now open!
- Slide 2: Family Dog Workshop If you have a child 3-16 with autism and have or thinking about getting a dog, Dogs for Good - UK have courses to help you train your dog to help your child,
- Slide 3: Quiet Space for children with additional needs and/or disability During the Christmas Market Bath Central Library are offering a separate relaxed, safe space for families of young people with SEND and/or additional needs who need a break from the 'hustle and bustle' on selected dates.
- Slide 4: Sensory Support Service Consultation Bristol City Council is responsible for the management of the Sensory Support Service across the four joint local authority areas: Bristol, North Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES) and South Gloucestershire. This is your opportunity to have your say about these services, by either completing an online consultation, or attending one of the local drop-in sessions.’
- Slide 5: Preparing for Adulthood Fair Thursday November 14th, 4-8pm Bath College Somer Valley Campus For more information click here.
- Slide 6: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
- Slide 7: Bag Books - multi-sensory stories for people with learning disabilities Available to borrow from your local library on presentation of your Rainbow Resource card
- Slide 8: Bath Race Running Club - Nova Sports and Coaching 15th September, 22nd September, 13th October, 22nd October. Adapted bikes available on the day, but contact in advance to make sure there are bikes available for all!
- Slide 9: Have you taken a look at SEND Partnership Service's new website? Information, advice, support and guidance for everything related to SEND.
- Slide 10: SEND Partnership Service - more Parent Champions session dates! Interested in volunteering as a Parent Champion in the Midsomer Norton or Chew Valley area? Contact 01225 394382 for more info.
Cafe Xtra Bath
Hosted by the Salvation Army and Jobcentre plus, regular support services include Bath Mind, Three B's, Clean Slate, Eddie's cuts, Heart Bath, Connectin...
Christmas Fair and Santa's Grotto
Crafts and activities, stalls, Santa's Grotto, Children's Choir, Tombola, Hot food, Cake Stall, Raffle. Free entrance, fun for the entire family to enjo...