Bath and North East Somerset's
Our Local Offer - Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 8 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Safeguarding Children in Bath and North East Somerset Visit our Safeguarding website for full details on reporting a safeguarding concern.
- Slide 2: SEND Partnership Service - launch of Parent Champions Drop in sessions coming up - click here for more details
- Slide 3: We're looking to expand the Rainbow Resource scheme to include more venues and attractions, can you help? Let us know about any attractions or venues you would like to see included in the scheme and we'll contact them.
- Slide 4: We need your views Do you use/have you used community equipment (special mattresses, beds and cushions, hoists, slings, bath lifts and seats and walking frames) or minor adaptation (rail inside or outside your home, ramps) services?
- Slide 5: You Said, We Did Find out more about what we have done in response to your feedback about Rainbow Resource and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in Bath and North East Somerset
- Slide 6: ASD Stay & Play Stay and play session for early years and pre-school children.
- Slide 7: Receive reduced or free admission to selected leisure venues and attractions We offer a Rainbow Resource card to all young people aged between 0-25 years, with an additional need, living across Bath and North East Somerset.
- Slide 8: Tell us what you think Want to give us some feedback? Maybe you've not found what you're looking for? Or perhaps you'd like to contribute to the new website! If so, please get in touch so we can make sure we're giving you what you want and need.
SEND Partnership Service Parent Champions - drop in session
SEND Partnership Service are launching their Parent Champions, whose role will be to promote SPS as well as sharing information about local organisation...
Work Skills Horticulture Group
Work Skills Group for people with learning disabilities. These friendly sessions give experience in working in horticulture for those committed to findi...