Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 7 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Keepsafe - easy read guides This website provides easy read guides to Coronavirus to support people with learning difficulties.
- Slide 2: Looking for ideas to do with the kids at home? This page has lots of information to help you occupy and support the children over the coming weeks.
- Slide 3: How to explain COVID 19 to people with autism Information to explain to someone with autism what the coronavirus is
- Slide 4: Project SEARCH is a supported internship programme to help young people with learning difficulties or disabilities secure and keep paid permanent jobs. Bath College offer job coaching alongside the work placement within a Bath and North East Somerset Council team. If you are interested in finding out lease click here.
- Slide 5: These are just a few of the locations accepting your Rainbow Resource card. Click here to find more!
- Slide 6: Parent Champions new dates for 2020 Click here for more dates.
- Slide 7: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
SWALLOW Youth Group
The youth group meets after school on a Thursday to have fun and explore independence. Available to young people aged 13-19
Keynsham ADHD Meeting Group
Keynsham ADHD Group provides support, advice and a sense of community spirit to those who live and or work/volunteer with children and young people unde...