Bath and North East Somerset's
Our Local Offer - Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: SEND Capital Briefing paper A joint funded approach to increasing educational placements for children with SEND in the local area. Read the full update here.
- Slide 2: Praise for special needs provision for children in Bath & North East Somerset Work carried out across to improve the support given to young people with Special Educational Needs and disabilities and their families has been praised by Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Slide 3: Review of the National Autism Strategy Share your views here
- Slide 4: BAPP Family Session - Noahs Ark Zoo Farm! BAPP will be taking their first family session to Noahs Ark Zoo Farm on the 28th May, and Odd Down Sports Ground on the 31st.
- Slide 5: Department for Education Consultation - Children not in School The online survey is open, asking for views on the proposed legislation around children not attending state-funded or registered independent schools.
- Slide 6: SEND Partnership Service - more Parent Champions session dates! Interested in volunteering as a Parent Champion in the Midsomer Norton or Chew Valley area? Contact 01225 394382 for more info.
Parent Champions - SEND Partnership Service
Drop in to talk with our SEND Partnership Service Parent Champions and find out more about what they do.
Fitness Club is a weekly exercise class designed especially for people with a learning disability. Sessions are led by a qualified instructor and are...