Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Have you taken a look at SEND Partnership Service's new website? Information, advice, support and guidance for everything related to SEND.
- Slide 2: Summer Holiday Family Activities! Visit our Facebook page Family Information Online for lots of family activities happening across the summer holidays!
- Slide 3: Hungry Little Minds Simple, fun activities for children, aged newborn to five years to complement their growing minds.
- Slide 4: SEND Capital Briefing paper A joint funded approach to increasing educational placements for children with SEND in the local area. Read the full update here.
- Slide 5: Praise for special needs provision for children in Bath & North East Somerset Work carried out across to improve the support given to young people with Special Educational Needs and disabilities and their families has been praised by Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Slide 6: SEND Partnership Service - more Parent Champions session dates! Interested in volunteering as a Parent Champion in the Midsomer Norton or Chew Valley area? Contact 01225 394382 for more info.
Cafe Xtra Bath
Hosted by the Salvation Army and Jobcentre plus, regular support services include Bath Mind, Three B's, Clean Slate, Eddie's cuts, Heart Bath, Connectin...
Inclusive Challenge Day
Running alongside our fun day is a sports day for any age and ability.