Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: BAPP Summer Playscheme - IMPORTANT UPDATE Bath Area Play Project have emailed those families on their mailing list to update them on the potential Summer Playschemes. This email includes details of how these are likely to look and it's important that if you would like to access the playschemes, that you respond to their email as soon as possible. If you haven't received the email, please contact email@example.com.
- Slide 2: Family Fund - grants available for children aged 0-17 with complex needs Families are being encouraged to apply via the organisation Family Fund: specific eligibility criteria apply.
- Slide 3: Speech and Language support resources, accessible from home.
- Slide 4: Keepsafe - easy read guides This website provides easy read guides to Coronavirus to support people with learning difficulties.
- Slide 5: Looking for ideas to do with the kids at home? Activities, resources, physical activity ideas and support for children with SEND whilst we are at home.
- Slide 6: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
Keynsham ADHD Meeting Group
Keynsham ADHD Group provides support, advice and a sense of community spirit to those who live and or work/volunteer with children and young people unde...
Cafe Xtra Bath
Hosted by the Salvation Army and Jobcentre plus, regular support services include Bath Mind, Three B's, Clean Slate, Eddie's cuts, Heart Bath, Connectin...