Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 6 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: BAPP Summer Playscheme - booking requests now OPEN Find more details about requesting a space for your young person to attend a summer playscheme through Bath Area Play Project.
- Slide 2: Transitions Fair Support young people with SEND into adulthood
- Slide 3: Parent Carers Voice - FOCUS Forward Sessions Share your views about the education, health and social services your child needs. 25 Feb - 10-11am - Impact of Covid-19. 25 March - 10–11am - Education. 29 April - 10–11am - Health.
- Slide 4: Specialist Autism Support Service (SASS) - Helpline Specialist Autism Support Service (SASS) is the new name of the ASD Support Service from Fosseway School.
- Slide 5: Speech and Language support resources, accessible from home.
- Slide 6: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
ASD Support Service Teen Support Group
A chance for young people aged 11-16 and on the Autistic Spectrum and in mainstream secondary schools to meet socially.
ASD Support Service Parent and Carer Support Group
A chance for you to meet other parents and carers informally and share experiences and information. Intended audience is parents and carers of children ...