Bath and North East Somerset's
Our Local Offer - Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 9 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Consultation If you are a parent-carer of a child or young person with a diagnosis of Autism, Bath and North East Somerset Council would like to hear your views.
- Slide 2: We need your views Do you use/have you used community equipment (special mattresses, beds and cushions, hoists, slings, bath lifts and seats and walking frames) or minor adaptation (rail inside or outside your home, ramps) services?
- Slide 3: Kids Wheelchair Basketball Club - Taster Session Kids taster session: Saturday 17:00 - 18:00 Writhlington Leisure Centre Adult taster session: Sunday 12:00 - 13:30 Culverhay Leisure Centre
- Slide 4: Wheels for All - Winter session dates and Christmas Party! Wheels for All - Winter session dates and Christmas Party!
- Slide 5: You Said, We Did Find out more about what we have done in response to your feedback about Rainbow Resource and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in Bath and North East Somerset
- Slide 6: ASD Stay & Play Stay and play session for early years and pre-school children.
- Slide 7: Welcome to your NEW Rainbow Resource Website! The place to find local services, activities, information, advice and support for children and young people, parents, carers and professionals to help you cope with a wide range of issues.
- Slide 8: Receive reduced or free admission to selected leisure venues and attractions We offer a Rainbow Resource card to all young people aged between 0-25 years, with an additional need, living across Bath and North East Somerset.
- Slide 9: Tell us what you think Want to give us some feedback? Maybe you've not found what you're looking for? Or perhaps you'd like to contribute to the new website! If so, please get in touch so we can make sure we're giving you what you want and need.
Super 1s - Cricket Sessions
Somerset Cricket Board is delighted to announce the launch of four new Super 1’s Cricket Club in Bath. Super 1 sessions are weekly (term time only)...
Butterflies Haven - Young Voice Social Group
Freedom play, arts/crafts, and Dreams Room where your children can be calm and feel safe. Includes: the Parents' Snug - where you can relax while you...