Bath and North East Somerset's Local Offer
Local information for families with a child or young person with additional needs, a special educational need or disability.
Search by Age Range
Select a category to search by age range or watch our video for guidance on how to use this website.
Carousel content with 8 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: SASS Summer newsletter 2021
- Slide 2: Summer BreakOut Holiday activities for juniors, teens, families and young people with SEND
- Slide 3: BAPP Summer Playscheme - booking requests now OPEN Find more details about requesting a space for your young person to attend a summer playscheme through Bath Area Play Project.
- Slide 4: Transitions Fair Support young people with SEND into adulthood
- Slide 5: Parent Carers Voice - FOCUS Forward Sessions Share your views about the education, health and social services your child needs. 25 Feb - 10-11am - Impact of Covid-19. 25 March - 10–11am - Education. 29 April - 10–11am - Health.
- Slide 6: Specialist Autism Support Service (SASS) - Helpline Specialist Autism Support Service (SASS) is the new name of the ASD Support Service from Fosseway School.
- Slide 7: Speech and Language support resources, accessible from home.
- Slide 8: Sunflower Lanyards Have you heard about the Sunflower Lanyards?
3ways Parent Carer Cafe
Come and meet Mel, a parent carer from the Carers Centre along with other parent carers and have a drink and a chat in relaxed surroundings, with or wit...
Space4Me The Egg Theatre
***Currently on hold - not running*** Space For Me: Creative Arts Term-time group for young people (11-21 yrs) with a disability / additional need ...